Benefits of Olive Oil for Hair Growth| There is no doubt that hair is woman’s jewellery and beautiful, dark and shiny hair enhances female beauty. Speaking of the present times, women use different types of shampoo in hair as well as different types of cosmetics. Just do not ask about the pollution of the city above.
Due to the increased air pollution and water pollution in the city, the health of our health, as well as our skin and hair, are being affected. With all these pollution the hair is starting to fade, thin and prematurely white. Thus women suffer from many hair problems.
To get rid of all these hair problems today, I will tell you some of the olive oil benefits for hair growth remedies that will help your hair become as strong and shiny as before.
Everyone craves natural, beautiful hair, however, owing to pollution, lifestyle, medication, genetic problems, aging, unhealthy diet, hair colour and hormones, hair starts to lose its natural shine and the growth process slows down. If you are suffering from hair loss then you don’t need to worry any more like one of the best ways to counter this problem is to use natural ingredients.
When it comes to natural remedies, nothing beats the goodness of olive oil. Irrespective of the hair type or texture, especially African American hair as it tends to be different than Caucasian or Asian hair, you can use olive oil for hair growth and conditioning.
Table of Contents
Olive Oil Benefits for Hair Growth
Olive oil comes with a lot of benefits and its regular use ensures proper hair growth and penetrates deep into the hair and nourishes it from within. When you use olive oil for hair, it adds moisture to the stress as well as the hair follicles.
This, in turn, promotes hair growth. Besides, olive oil is laden with anti-inflammatory goodness that helps to improve scalp health and also prevent dandruff at the same time. It is also rich in vitamin E and mono-unsaturated fatty acids along with antioxidant that is beneficial for hair growth.
How to Use Olive Oil for Your Hair Growth
Using olive oil is simple and hassle-free, so, here are ten ways to use olive oil for African American hair growth.
1. Olive Oil as Conditioner
One of the simplest ways to use olive oil is to use it as a conditioner. If you are using olive oil for the first time, then you may take two tablespoons and massage the oil gently into your scalp for a couple of minutes.
After that let the oil soak for about fifteen minutes and use a warm towel or use a shower cap to wrap your hair during that time. Shampoo your hair with warm water and dry it to see result. You may use this treatment two to three times a week for hair growth.
“And massage your head at least once a week. This will prevent your hair from becoming white and will also become stronger.”
2. Garlic with Olive Oil
Using garlic and olive oil is excellent for hair as well. Thoroughly mix five to six garlic cloves with three tablespoons of olive oil and heat in a pan. Boil until the garlic cloves turn brown. Let the content cool down I room temperature and massage the oil gently on the hair follicles.
Keep it for 30 minutes and wash it off with warm water and shampoo. Repeat it a few times a week for best results. You may also add four garlic cloves and soak them in olive oil for a week and then use the mixture once or twice a week for proper result.
3. Olive Oil with Honey
Olive oil and honey not only promotes hair growth but is an excellent conditioner as well. You may mix two tablespoons of honey and two tablespoons of olive oil in a fine mix, and then apply it from root to tip.
Keep it for thirty minutes and rinse it with a mild shampoo and warm water. You may add lavender oil to the paste if you like.
4. Olive Oil with Almond and Coconut Oil
Another way to use olive oil benefits for hair growth is to use it with almond and coconut oil. You can take all the three oils in equal proportions and mix them thoroughly. Then you may heat the mixture, and apply it to your wet hair.
This helps to lock in the additional ingredient. You can hop into a warm shower after sometimes and let the steam work its wonder. Wash the oil away with shampoo and repeat the process two to three times a week.
5. Olive Oil and Avocado
Massaging the hair with avocado extract and olive oil also promotes hair growth. Avocado is rich in Vitamin E and other natural ingredients that are good for hair growth. First, you have to take a ripe avocado and use half of it to make a paste using two spoons of olive oil.
Once the mask is ready you may set it aside. Next shampoo your hair and then dry it. After that apply this mask on your hair and keep it for 30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and shampoo. Repeat three times in a week to see results.
6. Castor Oil and Olive Oil
Castor oil is known to be excellent for the hair and ensures hair growth. You can mix half tablespoon of warm castor oil and olive oil, throw in some dry hibiscus petals and let it soak for some time.
Apply the mixture and 30 minutes; rinse your hair with a mild shampoo and warm water. Repeat two to three times a week to see results.
7. Lemon juice with Olive Oil
You may also use olive oil with essential lemon juice for hair growth. Add two to three drops of essential lemon juice and one tablespoon of warm olive oil, and stir well. Massage gently for a few minutes before going to bed.
Keep it overnight and rinse with lukewarm water and shampoo. Use the process two to three times a week.
8. Tree Tea Oil and Olive Oil
You can also use a mixture of tree tea oil and olive oil in your hair as tea tree oil does not help to moisturize the hair but unclogs the hair follicles and prevents hair loss.
Mix seven to eight teaspoons of tree tea oil with three tablespoons of olive oil and mildly heat the mixture. Massage the mixture gently into your scalp and keep it for a few minutes. Rinse with a mild shampoo after some time.
9. Olive Oil with Egg and Honey
The combination of olive oil, egg and honey are extremely good for your hair. You can mix one egg, three tablespoons of olive oil and two tablespoons of honey in a bowl until finely mixed.
Apply the mix to damp hair and leave if for thirty minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and shampoo. You need to apply this mix two times a week for hair growth.
10. Olive Oil for Hair Overnight
The overnight use of olive oil is extremely easy and beneficial for hair growth. Take the necessary amount of olive oil depending on your hair length and volume and heat it a little. Just before going to bed at night, massage the oil gently in your hair so that it spreads in an even manner.
Use a shower cap or damp towel to wrap your hair. Let the oil soak your hair overnight and wash it off with shampoo the next morning. Repeat the process on a daily basis to see results.
Use olive oil on a regular basis with the above mentioned natural ingredients to see improved results and enjoy beautiful and healthy hair.
Some Extra Hair Care Tips For Women
- In a sour yoghurt, add a pinch of cracker powder and a little turmeric. Shaking this mixture properly and applying it in the hair of the head removes the dirt from the head. As well as any infection in the head, it also disappears.
- After washing the hair with a circular hairbrush, slowly rotate the hair around the head so that it will give blood circulation to the head and nourish the pores of the hair. In addition, massage your hair slowly with your fingertips and slowly rotate the fingers from top to bottom.
- Due to dust and pollution, the hair becomes weak and dry. To get rid of it, always use a good quality shampoo as well as apply a good quality hair tonic in the hair.
- Apart from this, natural hair can also beautify the hair. After washing the hair thoroughly, apply fresh henna leaf paste to the hair and wash it with water after few minutes. This will give the hair a natural color and will make the hair soft.
- Need to massage the oil once a week massage provides exercise to the hair and also helps to improve blood circulation in the head.
- Currently, many women end up Do the opposite with their hair which impairs the quality of the hair and makes the hair follicle. That is why reducing the use of cosmetics in the hair until it is done.
- Most women have a problem with hair dandruff. This weakens the roots of the hair and increases the hair follicles. To get rid of dandruff problems first, apply a good oil on the hair. Then soak the handkerchief in warm water and tie it on the head after the handkerchief has cooled slightly. This will allow the hair to evaporate and open the pores. Doing this treatment will solve the problem of dandruff in the hair
- Take some water and add a teaspoon of tea to it, boil it properly and let it cool for a few minutes. apply on hair after cooling at least once a week. This will give your hair a natural brown colour and make your hair stronger.